Classroom Preparation Tips:
- A working screen and projector that connects to a computer with internet.
- Desks are clean and cleared off except a writing utensil.
- Desks are organized in 5 separate groups. Please assign students in groups where they can effectively work together.
- Students with hair shoulder length or longer is tied up.
- A large clear table near a working outlet for electric burner, food products, cooking trays.
Please let us know if there are additional breaks or scheduling conflicts during the scheduled 2.5 hours of instruction time. If you have any issues, questions, or concerns, please contact:
Seattle Metro Area: Lauren Weber
New York City: Jonathan Saturay